Welcome to my page
I am a water resources / environmental engineer currently working in Dynamic Solutions International LLC in Edmonds, WA. I completed my PhD from Auburn University in 2014 and completed masters in Civil Engineering (MCE) from Auburn University in Summer 2012. During my PhD in Auburn, I worked on number of projects that required numerical modeling, data analysis, data munging, data visualization and machine learning.
I am a passionate scientist who loves explaining data science / data visualization to non-technical business audiences.
Data Science Certifications
- Data Analysis by Jeff Leek from John Hopkins University. Certificate earned on March 22, 2013. See Certificate
- Hadoop Platform and Application Framework by University of California, San Diego on Coursera. Certificate earned on November 8, 2017. See Certificate
- Applied Machine Learning in Python by University of Michigan on Coursera. Certificate earned on November 14, 2017.See Certificate
- Getting and Cleaning Data by John Hopkins University on Coursera. Certificate earned on November 19, 2017. See Certificate
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai on Coursera. Instructor Andrew Ng. Cerfiticate earned on November 22, 2017. See Certificate
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimizationby deeplearning.ai on Coursera. Instructor Andrew Ng. Certificate earned on December 1, 2017. See Certificate